Shoaib Here For Dare Dreams. This is the point from which I could never return,And if I back down now then forever I burn,This is the point from which I could never retreat Cause If I turn back now there can never be peace,This is the point from which I will die and succeed,Living the struggle, I know I'm alive when I bleed,From now on it can never be the same as before,Cause the place I'm from doesn't exist anymore. Fight for Peace.spread love..Religion is for Humanity.if Humanity is not there,no religion is there.. Better Left Unsaid ●๋•: ABDULLAH AHIR : HINDU BROTHER CONVERTED TO ISLAM.
Dear readers,

Don't judge/imagine/rate/estimate me as good /bad.

Seek here for information.

Biggest suckers in the world:-Don't Break Relationships by
sucked reasons from 3rd person whether your's believer/disbeliever.
if u have 3g video/live/spiritual powers then you can.
pray must: Ya ALLAH give me right ILM and Right fun(knowledge)..

I'm not perfect.Trying to be perfect.Remember me In your prayers.

When Proudness " I " come,God will Format " U "
Inspire me to do:Million thanks love to My parents,elders,Teachers,lecturers,Relatives,friends,well wishers.


Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

ABDULLAH AHIR : HINDU BROTHER CONVERTED TO ISLAM.

Assalmalekum Brother & sisters..ABDULLAH aahir is a person who wants muslims to kill...and he is Bjp,RSS fundamentalist..He killed more muslims..He involved in Babri masjid Demolition...and more explain..
ALLAH gave hidayth to him..
EVERY MUSLIM MUST LISTEN HIS LIFE

ALLAH KNOWS BEST
email me: shoaibsam.blogspot@gmail.com

0 comments: