Shoaib Here For Dare Dreams. This is the point from which I could never return,And if I back down now then forever I burn,This is the point from which I could never retreat Cause If I turn back now there can never be peace,This is the point from which I will die and succeed,Living the struggle, I know I'm alive when I bleed,From now on it can never be the same as before,Cause the place I'm from doesn't exist anymore. Fight for Peace.spread love..Religion is for Humanity.if Humanity is not there,no religion is there.. Wings oF Fire: college days...

NOTE


My Life

Assalamalekum / Hi Friends :)

I'm Shoaib ahamed.

ShOaibSam.BeingHuman

I'm INDIAN MUSLIM.I LOVE MY COUNTRY.
My blog is started on Friday ,July 17/6/2005.This Blog for sharing cool things.what I Have learned and studying in Life..This Blog is Not for
ONE purpose(TOPIC).What is happening around the world.This Blog wants to spread love.I'm Working Hard as Being Human.fight for justice,peace.Unique to all.MORE TO DO.


When proudness I comes ,God will format U.. So Be Humble Baby.

Twitter

Youtube

Google circle

Instagram

Myspace

Nellore,AP,INDIA
ALLAH KNOWS BEST.
email me:
shoaibsam.blogspot@gmail.com

Followers

Monday, July 20, 2009

college days...



Meaning of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P
F is for Fun…That friends share when they are together.
“R” is for Reliability…A true friend is someone that you can always rely on.
“I” is for Interest…Someone who is genuinely interested in you,your fears, joys, and life.
“E” is for Energy…They pick you up when you are down, and give you the energy to go on and believe in yourself.
“N” is for Nothing…Nothing is ever too much, no matter what time it is, night or day.
“D” is for Distance…Although the miles may separate you, a true friend is never far away.
“S” is for Secrets…Your feelings and personal/private thoughtsthat you can only share with a friend.
“H” is for Happiness…The way I feel when we are together.
“I” is for Inseparable…Through good times and bad,tears n laughter.A friend will always be there for u.
“P” is for Perfect...The friendship





email me: shoaibsam.blogspot@gmail.com
video

1 comment:

Syed said...

Sweet Momories, missing all my frnds